Situated in Meltham, on the outskirts of Huddersfield and Holmfirth, Durker Roods Hotel invites holidaymakers to 30 spacious, modern rooms. Each room features en suite facilities, a flat-screen TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities. The on-site restaurant serves up traditional British cuisine, including breakfast meals, Sunday carvery and afternoon tea. Weddings and other private functions can also be catered for, especially since the establishment boasts acres of landscaped gardens.
Durker Roods Hotel
What You’ll Get
£2145 for a wedding package for 40 day and 80 evening guests (34% off)
The package includes:
- Civil ceremony in the Garden Suite
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Room hire for the wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Three-course set meal
- Room hire for the wedding breakfast and evening reception held in the Garden Suite
- Drinks package: Buck’s Fizz on arrival or after the ceremony | one glass of house wine per adult with the meal | sparkling wine for the toast
- Chair covers
- Choice of an evening buffet: sandwiches with various fillings, sausage rolls, quiche, wedges, coleslaw and mixed leaf salad | two sandwiches, hot beef and gravy, hot pulled pork, roast gravy and apple sauce, hot roast turkey, stuffing and cranberry, beer-battered fish and mushy pea mayonnaise, pesto-roasted veggies with melted mozzarella served with twice-cooked seasoned wedges
- Evening disco until midnight
- Cake stand and knife
- Bridal suite and breakfast for the couple on the wedding night
- Car parking
The three-course wedding breakfast includes:
- Choice of starter: chef’s soup of the day | crusty roll and butter | crab cake, lemon aioli and dressed leaves | ham hock terrine, apple and plum chutney
- Choice of main: crispy pork belly, black pudding and mashed potatoes | rosemary-roasted lamb shoulder, carrot and swede mash | vegetable curry with basmati rice
- Choice of dessert: sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream | Baileys crème brûlée and lemon bar | mint chocolate tart with raspberry gel
- Freshly-filtered coffee
- Any dietary requirements will be catered for at no extra cost
- Vegetarian option available on request
The Small Print
Expires 31 Dec 2018. Limit 1 per wedding, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required. 1-month cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Same day appointments accepted. Fri-Sat dates incur a £495 surcharge; bank holidays and Sundays before bank holiday Mondays incur a £595 surcharge. £250 surcharge for a civil ceremony at the David Browns Restaurant. The DJ and bartenders can stay on duty until 1am for additional £200, Fri-Sat only. Valid for weddings booked in 2018 only. £70 surcharge for every additional adult day guest, £35 surcharge for every additional day child guest. £6 surcharge for every additional evening guest for buffet 1 and £10.95 surcharge for every additional evening guest for buffet 2. The venue can hold up to 200 guests at any 1 time. Registrar fees are not included.
How To Redeem
Huddersfield Bishopsway, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD9 4JA
Not happy with your purchase or you have changed your mind? No Problem. We offer a 14 day guarantee on unredeemed vouchers.
Have You Got A Question About This Offer?
If you have a query about this offer or simply want to check availability, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to answer your question as quickly as possible.