Wedding At Best Western
Set in the Buckinghamshire countryside, the four-star Best Western Plus Magnolia Park Hotel offers views of its spreading golf field as well as a surrounding countryside. The 18-hole course entertains visitors with over 7,000 years of tricky obstacles, and for those who look for a shorter game, a nine-hole course is also available. Classes for players of all skill levels are held in an indoor teaching area and an on-site store sells professional accessories. Other places to spend time at include a fully stocked gym and fishing lakes open to hotel’s guests. The bar and restaurant serve meals and refreshments and the banquet suite is a place to book for conferences and events, including weddings.
What You’ll Get
£2,799 for To Have and To Hold wedding package for 50 daytime and 75 evening guests (52% off)
To Have and To Hold package include:
- Welcome drink of Prosecco or orange juice
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- Three-course children’s menu
- Glass of house red or white wine per guest with meal
- Glass of Prosecco to toast bride and groom
- Evening finger buffet
- Executive double room for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding
- Exclusive use of the Magnolia Suite for your wedding day
- Resident DJ for evening reception, four-hour hire
- Private staffed bar
- Table linen and white chair covers
- Table centres: tea lights, table mirrors and table confetti
- Cake table with cake stand and knife
- Floor stand for table plan
- Golf buggy dressed with ribbons for bride and groom
- Discounted hotel room rates in our hotel for your guests
- One complimentary four-ball round of golf for the groom and up to three guests
Wedding breakfast may include:
- Starters: homemade roasted red pepper and tomato soup | farmhouse pate served with freshly toasted bread and red onion chutney | warm goats’ cheese salad with balsamic glaze
- Mains: chicken breast served with white wine and tarragon sauce | roast loin of pork in a cider gravy | fresh roasted vegetables wrapped in pastry in a cream and herb sauce. All mains served with fresh seasonal vegetables and saute potatoes
- Desserts: profiteroles with hot chocolate sauce and cream | vanilla cheesecake with raspberry coulis | lemon tart with raspberry coulis
The Small Print
Expires 12 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Booking required within 30 days of purchase. No cancellations once booking is confirmed. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for 50 daytime and 75 evening guests. £69 surcharge for every additional daytime guest; £17.50 for an evening guest. Maximum 140 guests allowed in the venue. Insurance coverage and liability insurance included. The package price is set and cannot be lowered if any of the elements are not required. Notify the hotel of any guest dietary requirements. Advanced viewing of the premises can be arranged. Excludes any registrar and civil ceremony fees. Valid Sun-Fri noon-midnight.
How To Redeem
Not happy with your purchase or you have changed your mind? No Problem. We offer a 14 day guarantee on unredeemed vouchers.
Have You Got A Question About This Offer?
If you have a query about this offer or simply want to check availability, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will aim to answer your question as quickly as possible.